Family counseling, is a way to develop and maintain healthy and effective family relationships.
Family counselling is a type of therapy designed to help with problems that specifically affect family health and family functioning.
What is the Goal of Family Counselling ?
- Recognize and address problems in the family.
- Create a better home environment
- Solve family issues
- Understand the unique challenges a family may face.
What are the Benefits of Family Counselling ?
- Develops healthy borders
- Enlighten communication
- Defines somebody’s role within the family
- Foster family dynamics and relationships
- Generate strength and coping tools for family members
- Improves the family’s problem-solving abilities