Couple Counselling, also known as marriage counseling, is a form of counseling for intimate partners.
It involves exploring the conflict between couples ,often on a short-term basis, and focusing on specific issues.
Couples therapy is a form of psychotherapy or counseling designed to help partners recognize and resolve any conflicts or challenges that may be affecting their relationship.
What is the Goal of Couple Counselling ?
Turning towards each other.
Better understand you, your partner, and your relationship.
- Identify each other’s fears and acknowledge each other’s needs in order to feel safe in the relationship.
- Find a winning solution by solving each problem they are stuck on.
- Learn how to deal with and respect individual differences. Learn skills to manage your core differences together, on your own.
What are the Benefits of Couple Counselling ?
- Counselling can improve the sense of security in the relationship, increase the partners’ positive feelings towards each other, enable couples to cooperate with each other, reduce stress, and give the couple tools to overcome future challenges together.
- Better acceptance of one another.
- Discovered the root causes of main points of conflicts.
- Restored emotional strength & building resilience in relationships.
Reestablished lost trust between a couple.